Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Dugg Down for Compatibility

It sure would be nice if the folks over at Digg would take note of the new Blogger. As it stands, I still can't set up my blogging preferences in Digg because my account has been migrated from the standard Blogger account to the newer Google Account, which currently isn't supported by Digg. I figured the migration would make everything easier and that the ability to blog worthy articles from Digg would work with the new Blogger just as it did with the old Blogger.

I'm still receiving the error message "IXR_Error Object ( [code] => 0 [message] => com.google.blogger.api.UserMigratedException: The given Blogger account has been migrated to a Google Account on the new Blogger )." Who knows when they'll actually fix it. Has anyone found a work around for this problem yet? I'm anxious to start blogging my favorite Digg articles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I know this is sort of off-topic but I had to ask.

Does running a well-established website such as yours take a massive amount work?
I am completely new to writing a blog but I do write in my diary
on a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my own experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

Also visit my web site cheap auto insurance in chicago