Monday, January 22, 2007

Lionhead Teases with Fable 2 Goodies

A post from an administrator on the Lionhead Studios message board includes a nice piece of concept art for the upcoming Fable 2, as well as some small hints to go along with it:

... and we would like to add the following 3 points, for you to speculate:

  • This is a castle
  • "Own all the world's property"
  • Located in a city
Fable2-Team

I'm not entirely sure, but I believe this is a castle located in a city. In addition, I'm hearing things about being able to own all the world's property. I'm looking forward to hearing more speculation on this as it comes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's up to every one, since I am really eager of reading this website's post to be updated on a regular
basis. It includes nice stuff.

Feel free to visit my blog post: cheap car insurance young driver ()