Monday, January 22, 2007

I've Got a Lot of Homework for Tomorrow...

I'm never leaving my laptop home again. Last night I didn't want to bring it with me because I figured my buddies and I would be busy enough at it is. We headed to the Tech N9NE show at the Roseland, which was my first time seeing him live and being at the Roseland. It was a good show and I was impressed by the amount Tech was actually rapping up there and not just letting the record play on. Lip syncing seems to be a favorite of a lot of big rappers out there; it's pathetic.

I ended up working at Subway today. Yes, I work at Subway. I'm looking for a new job, preferably something that has to do with web or graphic design. Honestly however, I don't have quite enough experience yet. At least I'm en route to getting it currently, although I'm definitely interested in learning programming as well. On the positive side, I might have some graphic work coming up. More updates on that as it comes (Wish me luck!).

I've got Calculus II and Writing 122 in the morning. I'll update more tomorrow. I've been hearing some cool things around the internets - mainly stuff I picked up with digg - including a guy whose managed to figure out how to play Ocarina of Time with the Wiimote. He's using Project 64, a "homemade" sensor bar (can't wait to look into that), and a few other things. I may actually try this myself and report on how it works back. It'd sure be cool to find a way to use the Wiimote to control Mario in SM64 via Project 64, don't you think?

No comments: